Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things I love: Hunger Games

Yay! The lastest hunger games trailer is up and running! :)
Here it is, if you haven't seen it!

All in all I like it! 
But I do have a few complaints...
1. They cut out the character Madge, and her relation to the pin that Katniss wears, not a huge deal, but I just liked that piece of background information! 
2. President Snow was not at the reaping for District 2..so also lame. 
3. They make it seem like Katniss wearing the pin into the arena needs to be kept a secret, but it clearly explains in the book one token from your district is allowed.

Anyone who has read the hunger games (if you haven't get on it..I have a copy you can borrow) knows the best thing about the book is that it is so detailed so I figured the people making the movie would stick straight to it, but I'll have to get over it! 

I'm a nerd yes I know, but seriously, I'm too pumped for this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...