Monday, March 12, 2012

You wild thing..

So for those of you who don't know I'm currently working at a daycare as a 2's 3's teacher.
While sometimes challenging as you can imagine, it's the greatest.

A while ago we starting listening to where the wild things are (the book on cd), and now they request it 3-4 times a week....if not everyday...or 2x in a row.
Needless to say I have again grown to love the story. "Until his ceiling hung with vines and the walls became the world all around" just happens to be my favorite line in case you were wondering. :)  It's hard not to be such a fan when you have all the little kidos reciting the book from memory cause we read it so much. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen....

But long story short.
I rediscovered the "where the wild things are" soundtrack today..
I forgot how much I liked it...not all of it, but most of it.

Especially this one. It's simple as pie, but also just as good.
I thoroughly suggest taking a listen, or watching the movie, or both. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...