Saturday, May 19, 2012

Every party has one

A party pooper. and I'm not ashamed to say that it's usually me.
I adore sticking to the plan and loathe being sketchy and getting into messes.
I like following rules and having fun with in limits.
I attend my weekly ppa {party poopers anonymous} meeting

Needless to say I was a little upset about friday not being what I had planned it to be.
The best friend said "Hey let's go to a concert, it'll be a super fun time!"
I was hesitant.
Thinking it was time to put on sweats and curl up to the wonder years
{which I'm currently obsessed with by the way}

I'm quadruple glad I have a friend who isn't afraid to push me out of my comfort zone.
especially when it leads to me have a fabulous time.
(being front row doesn't hurt either)

I have a crush on The Mighty Sequoyah.
They're delightful. and fun. and great. and delightful.
look 'em up if you're unaware.





Yeah, those are signatures, whatcha gunna do about it.

xo, rach

3 comments:

  1. My blue shirt is better than your white shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I'm a total party pooper, too. Being an introvert, I immediately freak out internally when faced with something new, I;d much rather sit at home reading a book, or re-watching one of my favorite shows. I'm comfortable being boring, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...