Friday, June 15, 2012

Isn't it ironic

My last post was about how I redecorated my bedroom.
Finally hung everything on the wall, organized everything...
well I'm moving. 
post title? get it? yeah..

I'm sort of freaking out. (understatement of the century.)
I'm also still a child? as in I've never lived more than 20 minutes away from home.
I've never used a coin operated laundry machine.
I've never gone into an apartment not knowing anyone I was going to live with. 
I'm kind of nervous and scared. (in the competition for understatement of the century.)

but I don't have a job. and I'm not really pursuing my major like I need to be.
and I just sort of need a kick start. 
All in all I think it will be good. It'll help me grow up a bit more.

And while I'm not living somewhere fancy,
I've decided that every parent needs a story
of when they lived in a crappy apartment to tell their kids with they get whiny. 
I'll make sure to remember every detail. 
Plus, I have my own bathroom. I've never had one of those before.
I'm scervited. (scared, nervous, excited.)

I'll let you know how it goes.

xo, rach

p.s. i've discovered i always put (things in parentheses.) 




1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know how excited I am for you! I really think you will enjoy being in Logan and being on your own. It is empowering :) I am also a little jealous because I love Logan and so I will come and visit you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...