Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thrifty Nifty Wednesday: shoe edition

I haven't done a thrifty nifty in a while.
But i'm excited about this one.

Shoes? They're so great right? But for some reason they're also a million dollars.
Reminds me of flight of the conchords?
(a new zealand based musical comedy duo)

They're turning kids into slaves, just to make cheaper sneakers
But what's the real reason? Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper
Why are we still pay so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

but seriously. i'm a cheapster and cringe at spending lots of dollars for my feet.
hence, the shoe section at thrift stores? greatest.

While a majority of shoes there are gross, and over worn.
You get the occasional, not worn, super cute, super cheap.

Here are my great finds.
(i think i want to paint these all color blocked...? what do you think)
8$

6$

5$

5$

As I said before...i'm such a cheapster when it comes to shoes.
Any recommendations on how to not spend a million dollars?
let me know :)

xo, rach

p.s. As you can see there is a bit of wear on them,
but I have had them all for 6 months or more.
and I like them.....a lot. 


3 comments:

  1. A good way to get cheap shoes is to just have someone else buy them for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha very true...speaking of! thanks again for my birthday shoes. im so obsessed. i love them way too much.

      Delete
  2. I love anything thrifty! Love your blog so cute glad we shared our sponsor post on before the I do's

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...