Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dear Josh,

Remember that time when you took me to Jordan Commons and Castro wanted you to go see the matrix with him, and instead you came with me and saw the Lizzie McGuire Movie? 

Remember that time we made a late night run to Taco Bell and we got pulled over because our headlight was out. The cop came to your window and was like "Who's that girl?" And you said I was your sister and he said "She doesn't look like your sister..."

How about that one time when you weren't super great? Oh it doesn't even exist.
(except that one time you didn't go to sno shack with me, but don't worry, you're forgiven.)

Happy Birthday Josh, I love you way too much. 



Love your little and favorite sister. 


2 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest things I have ever read! Sorry about the Sno Shack thing- it was all my fault and I am sorry we scarred you for life :( We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha "She doesn't look like your sister...."

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...