Thursday, September 13, 2012

I forget the movie song.

I've been a blogging funk.  I've only done like one post this week.
That puts me like 9 behind. Anyways...Things will be better next week.
because I say so.
A simple diy, an outfit post, nails night with my roommates.
Yeah much better.

But I realized I didn't even do a music monday post..
then I was hanging out with my friend courtney tonight,
and we discovered there was a piece of music gold she hadn't heard yet.
I'm just going to share it with all of you.

Im way obsessed with it.

Romeo and Juliet- The Killers

3 comments:

  1. this is a gem. i love it. loved seeing you tonight more, though. let's do that more often, i say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i loved it too much. Lets be such good friends again. I'll see you soon.

      Delete
  2. hey-la, my boyfriend's back<3
    Song brings back some good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...