Saturday, September 22, 2012

What I learned about concerts that I already knew but just forgot.

1. 75% percent of concert goers are douches. (pardon my french)
2. I hate getting pushed in a crowd
3. I'm stronger for a little one. Push me? I'll push ya right back.
4. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke and weed.
5. Live music is so amazing.
6. I need to go to more concerts.

brand new was amazing if you were wondering.
manchester orchestra was equally great.


hope you had a lovely friday, and are having a great weekend.

xo, rach

p.s. been to good concerts lately? who?
i need to start listening to new music again.

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree, I also hate the tall man who clearly doesn't want to be at this concert+isnt having a good time at all but insists on standing right infront of my so my whole 5ft2 can't see anything! Ahhhhh noooy ing!

    Jess xox
    timeforteabeads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? my date was always like can you see and I'm like... no.

      Delete
  2. haha i love #1...it is so true! the last good concert I went to was taylor swift...she is so entertaining. i loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Way jealous! I'm not a big country fan, but I would love to see her!

      Delete
  3. The Killers.
    Muse.
    Death Cab.
    Journey.
    Dashboard Confessional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous times a million.
      thats the greatest list...like ever.

      Delete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...