Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jean vests and the weirdo behind the blog.

I have this old jean jacket. I bought it in 9th grade.
I never had the guts to throw it out.
but it also makes me look the age I was when I got it.

The grungy  look is totally in right now?
I decided to cut off the sleeves so I can be punk in a denim vest.

Before: I'm 14. 

After: I'm totally punky now.

 sorta punky. 


I'm weird, like a total weirdo.
I often find myself doing things and thinking "I'm sooo glad no one was around to see that"
but being weird is such a part of who I am. and it comes out weather I like it or not.
like in these selfies.


hope you still like me,

xo, rach


1 comment:

  1. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! I love how you turned this jacket into a vest without it being obvious, it looks really pretty :)Would you be interested in following each other via GFC and bloglovin? I always return the follow..leave me a comment and let me know :)
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...