Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DIY Studded Muscle Tee.

Muscle tee's are the greatest.
For me? They are a stylish way to be so comfy all the time. 
I went to buy one at the mall, and it was 25$

and I said I can make this for 5$ and so I did.
Supplies: 
Tshirt: 3$ (i got mine from the thrift store)
Studs: 6$ (for a pack of 20)
Scissors


1. Find a graphic tee. Scour your local thrift store, or brotherly closet. 

2. Cut along the dotted lines

 2. Measure out where you want your studs,
poke the prongs through the fabric and press them down on the other side.

4. Be hardcore. 


Happy tuesday guys!

xo, rach


2 comments:

  1. this is a gol darn good DIY. If only muscle tees looked better on me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a B.A.
    I love this.

    (and that's not a Bachelor of Arts ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...