Friday, March 7, 2014

If "killer" was a measurement of time it would be my week.

This'll be a quick updated on all things Rachel.

Seriously, I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden I was up to my ears in homework and life.
math test, history assignments, a speech, lost my usb, seriously great.
Update: my math test went alright, my speech went well, and my usb is still missing.

There are some great things that happened this week though...
I got new pants? They are great and these ones...I'm obsessed.


I was able to spend time with friends, namely Arielle.
I'm slightly obsessed with her. She's the cutest mom and wife and friend and blogger and human.
Spending time witth the Borcik family is high on the list of "my favorite things to do."
I could play board games with them for days, it helps they have a baby that cute enough to eat.
Update: I'm not a cannibal.


I also went on a photo adventure with with an old high school classmate!
It was seriously so fun, one of those "How were we not friends in high school?" things.
I'll be posting those soon on my facebook photo page. Take a look if you haven't yet!


I've been trying hard to get back into blogging because I love it...duh.
But then weeks like this come along, and I'm like yeah....we'll see what happens..
Hopefully over the next couple a'weeks i'll be posting a geometric tee diy, a new font post (i have a million new favorites), photoshop brushes, hairstyle diy, new blog design.


I'm going to California for spring break in a few hours and will be on the road a bit, hopefully I can get some stuff done in the car. And also be warm on the beach.
Side note: The uvu library is freezing always........

I'm so excited to share my trip with you, Heaven knows I'll be photographin that coast line.
I'm hope someone reading this enjoys that i'm scatter brained for days.

Happy friday. I love you humans for reading these words.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...