Sunday, March 16, 2014

Thrifty finds and welcomed opinions

A couple weeks ago I went thrifting, I found a few gems.
This blue striped button up with embroidered flowers. I'm basically obsessed.
However, it is a little bit big, so if any of you have quick sinching tips they'd be welcomed :)


 I also picked up this amazing clock and thermos. I'm so happy about it.



Yesterday I was very productive, meaning I crafted. I'll have a DIY up for that little flower wreath hopefully tomorrow! Also I'm coloring and cutting my hair on tuesday, I'm not looking to cut too much off, but the color will be a bit lighter.
Have any of you heard the term "Bronde"? Meaning brown blonde? I'm obsessed. Here are some examples of what i'm thinking! Opinions are welcome! 1, 2, 3, 4

I'd love to hear what you all have to say :)

Also I'm watching Dan in Real Life again..Seriously the best soundtrack.
I hope you're also having a lovely sunday

-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love what you picked up! I am thinking of something similar for my hair. I say go for it!


    Emily
    eageremily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...